China Samoyed Rescue

I reached out to NDLB through social media. Their Director of Adoptions, Brandy responded immediately to my inquiry. She was absolutely lovely. She made the adoption process easy. She conducted the phone interview, provided me with photos and videos of the dogs, and assisted me in the decision making.

I completed the adoption form, provided them with requested information, and within two days, the adoption was finalized. I became the proud parent of Jack the Samoyed! Brandy completed all the travel arrangements, and two weeks later on November 22, 2019, my precious cargo arrived!


Contact Us

https://nodogsleftbehind.com/newes/thank-you-no-dogs-left-behind-for-bringing-jack-to-me/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complete Guide to Yulin Dog Meat Festival and its Impact on Animal Rights

The Fight to End the Dog Meat Trade is Still On

Reasons To Adopt Dogs from Non-Profit Organizations